Choose pro-site subscription from signup

is there a way to sell a pro-site subscription right from wp-signup.php?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hey there!

Have you tried the signup slug in your Prosites>Settings> Show on signup option?

I'll attach a picture, let me know if this doesn't suit what you are looking to achieve :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

If the above action did not result in the resolution or common end to this ticket then please feel free to come back here for comment. Just be sure you mark "Not Resolved" to re-open or we might miss it! :slight_smile: Thanks!

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hey there!

I'm doing some testing as well, please don't think I'm lost :slight_smile:

Seems my understanding of the option there may have been a bit different from it's intent.

I'm not liking the way it's working for me either, but I'll keep at it!

Best,

Kimberly

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

From what I've been able to see, and with some asking around, there doesn't seem to be a way to make the payment grid show on signup.

The checkbox i referenced, which I thought would help with our cause to get this to show, is only for forcing a prosite signup on registration (i.e. it doesn't even show the option on signup, just automatically creates a prosite, not a regular or free)

Very sorry, however the good news, is that this issue is now on the radar and we may have something in the works to add it eventually :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.