Cinnamon Theme - Wordpress - difficulty with slider and menu

Still having difficulty with menu layout for main screen of webpage. I installed the Cinnamon Theme from wordpress and the menu continues to show as a droplist button on the main page. I want it to be horizontal.

Also the sliderbar is not working for photos I want to slide across the main page as full view images. please contact me. I have revolked access and re-connected access for someone to view. I do have a construction plug in turned on on the site so it is not live. Will I need to deactivate this plugin for you to gain access?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi Lolita,

Your theme displays the submenu as dropdown, so you need to change the CSS of your theme to show it always under the firs level menu. I can provide you that code, but I'm not sure how exactly should this be looking?

Also the sliderbar is not working for photos I want to slide across the main page as full view images.

Do you want to use Slider by Supsystic in your site header - instead of this big photo?
    Please, let me know - if I get all the answers I can provide a solution.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Lolita

Hi Kasia,

Thank you for responding. I'm very new in learning this stuff and I appreciate your patience. This is my first site and trying to understand. if you provide me the CSS code to modify the menu where should I put it. I want the menu to be across the top on the main page starting from the right side. It should have three topics "Home | About | Privacy | Contact Us"

I installed the Supsystic slider plugin because I thought it was provide slide to the BIG photo. I ultimately want the BIG photo on the main page to remain the BIG photo but just change photos where I can time the photos to change very 10 secs. I hope this makes since. Please let me know if you have further questions. Your help is appreciated.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.