classified plugin - I broke it! Help!

Hello,

We are currently running a buddypress website - utilizing the classifieds plugin.

You can view website at: itsinourblood.com

we had the classified plugin installed and it was working, but I was tweaking the settings because I wanted different input fields for different categories.

For example: we wouldn't need a salary input box if we are putting up a tool for sale.

So question is: is that possible?

and second part is - I need help fixing the damage I have done...

Great plugin by the way

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jparr :slight_smile:

can you please give details of what is not happening - the site does come up :slight_smile:

If tweaking the settings for the classified plugin is what messed things up, to get control again I would suggest FTPing into the site and deleting the plugin completely.

In which you should be able to gain control again :slight_smile:

Then re- install it and hopefully it fixs the databases back up.

If not, it may be necessary to delete the database table for the classified plugin only :slight_smile:

Please let me know how it works out or if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Joe :slight_smile:

• jparr
    • New Recruit

Hello Aecnu,

Thank you for the fast response!

I tried deleting the folder for classifieds inside of the plugin folder, but it still pulled the old data that was in the database before.

I would like to delete the tables for classifieds plugin. Do you know which ones they are?

Thanks
    -Jparr

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Jparr :slight_smile:

there are entries for the classified within the following tables:

Post Meta
    they are designated with the title classified and it appears that the classifieds are treated as regular posts.

Please let me know if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.