Classifieds ads plugin conflict

Hello,

I am trying to use your classified ads plugin with buddypress, membership, e-newsletter, among other plugins.

I have the latest installation of all the plugins and Wordpress Additions. However, I am running into a conflict with I believe 2 plugins: The Events Calendar and the Eventbrite for The Events Calendar

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/eventbrite-for-the-events-calendar/

Because everytime I view a classified ad I create, it reverts and sends me to my events page.

So I have two questions--
1. How can I cure this defect; and
2. Is there a plugin aside from these two or snippit of code that will allow me to integrate eventbrite into my website?

Thanks so much!!

DavidM

Hi scatchel

Those two plugins haven't been updated in a little while and I suspect the issue may derive from that. If you take a look at the compatibility section for The Events Calendar plugin you'll see a number of folks have marked it as "broken" with the latest version of WordPress.

It's hard to predict how plugins will work together and in cases where a plugin hasn't really been updated in a while it makes it all more likely conflicts will occur.

You may want to ask the plugin developers about any possible updates they might have planned. Similarly with the integration option you mentioned, it'd be best to ask the developer on that.

Cheers,
    David