Classifieds Bug in Buddypress and Membership

I'm not sure if these bugs have been mentioned before, but considering there is an update of the Classifieds plugin coming soon, I thought I'd better sneak it in.

In Buddypress, the 'Create New Add' (incorrect spelling btw) and Manage Ads (wp-admin) links are appearing in all Settings screens - i.e. not just the Classifieds editing area.
edit: This includes a list of Classifieds images appearing in the Settings area too.

In addition to this, when a negative Membership rule is used for 'BuddyPress Private Messaging' these Classifieds admin links also appear in the Messages/Compose area too.
edit: this Membership related bug isnt duplicated when logged in as superadmin.

Hopefully, this isn't just something that is isolated to my case and you guys are able to find the fix prior to the next release.

cheers
Paul

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Paul,

Thanks for posting your feedback. Good catch on the spelling error!

We have an update in the works for Classifieds late next week, so look for that. I haven't seen the issue with the menus appearing on each setting screen. Can you tell me what theme you're using when you see that?

We'll take a look at the membership clash as well. I'll ask a couple of the devs to chime in if they need further input on how to replicate these issues.

Thanks!

• member1
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I've customised Classifieds to reference a specific blog id rather than the rootblog. See this post for more info: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/defining-classifieds-global-page

This may have something to do with it. The fix is not complete yet, and Ivan was going add the patch in the next release. The existing problem being that the links to ads from within BuddyPress are directing to the rootblog rather than to the blog where my classifieds section resides.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.