Classifieds Checkout page gives me an error message

I'm getting this error when I go to the "Classifieds Checkout" page:

_e( 'This feature is currently disabled by the system administrator.', $this->text_domain ); elseif ( !empty($error) ): ?>

How do i fix this?

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @awesomeuser,

I can help you with this. I wasn't able to reproduce this on my test site. Looks like something is closing out the php code too early. I have a few questions for you:

Is that the only thing displayed? Or is this error displayed inside the page?

Have you made any modifications to the code?

One thing you can try right away would be using the twentytwelve Wordpress theme. It's possible that it is your theme that is closing the php code. If this doesn't work, try deactivating all your plugins except classifieds. If it works after that, we know it's a plugin conflict. You can turn them back on one at a time and we can find the conflict. Then I can help you work out a fix for this.

Best regards,
    Alexander Rohmann

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @awesomeuser,

I can help you with this. I wasn't able to reproduce this on my test site. Looks like something is closing out the php code too early. I have a few questions for you:

Is that the only thing displayed? Or is this error displayed inside the page?

Have you made any modifications to the code?

One thing you can try right away would be using the twentytwelve Wordpress theme. It's possible that it is your theme that is closing the php code. If this doesn't work, try deactivating all your plugins except classifieds. If it works after that, we know it's a plugin conflict. You can turn them back on one at a time and we can find the conflict. Then I can help you work out a fix for this.

Best regards,
    Alexander Rohmann

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.