Classifieds Display Additional Custom Fields

Hi Support,

Can you give me a simple tutorial how to add new custom fields (State) to the single classifieds page?
I already add the new custom fields, but it won't showed up on http://fractionalpartners2.linux.stagingreview.com/classified/test-ricxzone05/

Best Regards

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Bumianto,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Here is a step by step explanation:
    First you need to go to CustomPress > Content Types > Custom fields tab and add a new custom field.
    Now you will need to enter the name for this custom field (State in your case), leave the options below that if you don't need them as they are not required.

On the right side you will see the option to select for which post type this field should show, you need to make sure that you have classifieds selected and save the settings.
    Screenshot one attached below.

When you go to single classified post you should be able to see the new field and after you enter a value it will show on front end.

If you are not able to see the field when editing/adding a classified post make sure that your CustomPress Fields are enabled from Screen Options, second screenshot attached.

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.