Classifieds not listed on "Classifieds" Main Page

I have followed the instructions on how to set up the Classifieds Plugin, however my classifieds page is still blank. How, do I get my categories and ads listed on the main classifieds page?

• Tyler Postle

Hey BGsouth,

Hope you're doing well today!

I just tried to visit it and it's showing as a completely blank "not found" server error. Is that what you see as well? This looks like a permalink issue. Can you make sure you have "pretty permalinks" by selecting any style other than "default" and if you already have then re-save them via:

Settings > Permalinks.

If that doesn't work either, do you mind granting support access? Then we can have a closer look at your server info :slight_smile:

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Make sure you check your virtualhost configuration too and make srue that it is configured with AllowOverride All instead of AllowOverride None. Otherwise, your .htaccess file won't be able to override any settings.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Anang

Hi @BGSouth

Working with Tyler here :slight_smile:

I think it's htaccess problem, could you confirmed that your .htaccess file is there ? And could you check that you have standard htaccess file as mentioned here ?
    https://codex.wordpress.org/htaccess

After you made change to htaccess file please change your permalink options to other than default, Directory virtual page requried you to have pretty permalinks :slight_smile:

Let me know your result :slight_smile:

Best Regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.