classifieds page = permission denied not found no access

Hello, I just downloaded the classifieds plugin. Im using latest buddy social theme, latest buddypress version and latest wordpress 3.1.3

OK, I can create an ad from within the profile /classifieds button..
AND I can view all ads when I click on "classifieds" on the nav window...

however when I click on any ad to maximize it and try to see the description, I get a "Not found" page.

Also, I dont seem to have the classified widgets in my widget area either...

I did have that awpcp plugin installed before, but i deleted it... wondering if that is the problem, although that wouldn't explain why the classified widgets are missing... hmmm

has anyone had a similar problem and know a fix?

• Shane7
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks for the reply Phil. That actually worked on my test site, but it did not work on my other site that originally gave me the issue. thats weird. I changed permalinks to everything and then back.. and disabled all plugins (except buddypress) and back.. and it still wont work.

Do you have any other suggestions?
    Thanks for your help

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey, sorry for the long delay replying to this.

You say it worked on your test site - so did that have BuddyPress installed?

Try disabling BuddyPress and resetting permalinks again. Also ensure you're on the latest versions of everything; WP, BP and Classifieds.

Phil

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya

As we haven't heard anything for awhile on this one I'm marking it as resolved. Should ya have the need for further instruction, please 'reopen' this thread and we'll continue to take a look.

You can always alternatively open up a new thread.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.