Classifieds plug still not working

This plugin will not work proper it has not been able to allow me a upload on the classifieds page. I can not see a check out button. I don't see any were at all that I can use this unless it is working as stated in your video look I am a word press theme developer take care of me if I don't have anything doo to show the public how can I call for web designs and have automated scrapers find people that need web design I have a system that's really unheard of and it works and finds prospects for developments although this should not be working this way.If my presentations work well I guess I can send jobs to the board of wpmudev for customization of woo commerce web customization and you will be paid for it I expect nothing in life for free period. Although I am held back you are held back lets make this work.
Prospects4you is waiting and so are allot of people that want online jewelry stores take a look at what you see . If I can not present them a good product well then I guess they are not going to want to do business with me. Now this customer dose not want a classifieds on his site although he wants to be able to sell his jewelry online and you have just the customization he is seeking and I have already used I dose work although he wants other things implements this is holding me up . Because I should have a working site and be on the phone calling people that need a web site. Hold us up I don't care.
Regards Vinny

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Vinny,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This plugin will not work proper it has not been able to allow me a upload on the classifieds page. I can not see a check out button.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Classifieds plugin and it worked fine without any issue as displayed in the attached screenshot.

For the checkout button please make sure you have configured the payment gateway on the following path as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Classifieds -> Settings -> Payment

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.