Classifieds Plugin Credit Purchase Section

I am using the classifieds section plugin for a thing and I am having difficulty with the credit purchase section .

My first question can you help so that the page displays properly . I rearranged the theme so that all sections where set up like the plugin expects but can not get the page
/classifieds/checkout/
to display correctly .

What is the plugin expecting of the theme ?

I also believe that beyond the theme issue there is a problem with the paypal integration .

• Rupok

Hi Sebastien

Hope you had a wonderful day.

My first question can you help so that the page displays properly. I rearranged the theme so that all sections where set up like the plugin expects but can not get the page /classifieds/checkout/ to display correctly

Sure. Can you give me the link where I can see this live? That will help me understand the display issue properly and give you exact solution.

I also believe that beyond the theme issue there is a problem with the paypal integration

I could tell you better if I could see the issue live on your site and make some tests. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Sebastien

Im gonna just answer my own question here .
    I had to work on the problem sometime today either way .
    The solution I came up with was to .

+ copy wp-content/plugins/classifieds/ui-front/general/page-checkout.php to your themes root
    + delcare global $Classifieds_Core at the top of the file
    + change instances of $this to $Classifieds_Core;

For me it helped to actually make the page-checkout.php file into a content-checkout.php file
    then get_template_part('content','checkout'); inside of the page-checkout.php file which had the stylings of my theme so it turned out like

<?php include 'header.php' ?>
    <div class="site-content-inner post-listing">
    <div id="primary" class="content-area">
    <main id="main" class="site-main" role="main">
    <?php
    get_template_part('content','checkout');
    ?>
    </main><!-- #main -->
    </div><!-- #primary -->
    <?php get_sidebar();?>
    </div><!-- .site-content-inner -->
    <?php get_footer(); ?>

also this seemed to solve the problem of the paypal not working though I am still getting warnings .

Do you need any one to work on this plugin ?
    I see it has a lot of the same help requests and there are obvious issues with the coding of the plugin .

Is this plugin being maintained ? My organization is going to be using it for some time and will have to work with it all the time , I am already quite familiar with some of its trappings .

• Rupok

Hi Sebastien

Hope you had a wonderful day.

This is awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing details of your workaround.

this seemed to solve the problem of the paypal not working though I am still getting warnings

Can you please share what warnings you are getting? I could forward those to our developers if you shared, and it would be easier for him to give fix.

Do you need any one to work on this plugin

Officially, we have a developer assigned for this plugin and he maintains this. But our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it usually takes a little while for him to work on these issues. However, I really appreciate your knowledge on this and willingness to help others.

I've given you some hero points as a gift for your willingness to help other.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.