Classifieds plugin header issue

Hi,

The header of the classifieds plugin doesn't seem to be displaying accurately.

It keeps running on and on on the right.

The url is http://www.modacustica.com/classifieds/.

Please take a look and advise.

Thanks.

eric

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

It seems like a CSS issue to me. Can you add the below CSS to your site

div.resize-social-wrap.columns {float: left !important}
    #nv-tabs.right {float : left !important}

And see if that helps ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• eric
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

PC,

I tried pasting your CSS codes into style.css while awaiting your reply. It doesn't exactly work out the way I want it to.

It pulls the "classified" word together with all the 6 social sharing icons to the left. What I want is the word or header "classified" to appear on the left while the social icons remain on the right.

Another strange thing, the word "classified" are replicated 6 times and there are 6 social icons. I guess somehow some codes are linking them together because when I punch in your CSS codes, all 6 of the "classified"s move together with the 6 social icons. They appear to be linked together in some way.

Please help.

Thanks.

eric

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Eric,

Thanks for posting back. Sorry for the delay as I was on my weekly off.

Could you advise me on which file should I add this CSS code to? I'm sorry... newbie here.

For any custom css changed, you can use a plugin like : http://wordpress.org/plugins/imporved-simpler-css/

I changed the theme to twelve-twelve and the alignment was alright. The word "classified" appears on the right.

I am not sure where you have added the word classified (it appears many times) I think you have added that as the widget title ? or something else ?

Another strange thing, the word "classified" are replicated 6 times and there are 6 social icons. I guess somehow some codes are linking them together because when I punch in your CSS codes, all 6 of the "classified"s move together with the 6 social icons. They appear to be linked together in some way.

Which widget is that ? I think it might be coming due to the widget settings. The widget might have some bad code which might be causing it.

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.