Classifieds Plugin improvements

I am not very familiar with Classifieds other than having read information about the plugin, but I quickly understood that it was not right for my project. I am now using another plugin for the functionality I need, but if you could improve Classifieds in a few points I would not hesitate to use it.

What I need:
- Possibility to create different types of ads and listings with different fields and different settings (price, time limit etc).
- Automatic emails when ad is expiring + easy renewal process (maybe you already have?)
- A new date for renewed ads, so that they don't end up last in the list
- Ratings and reviews
- Coupons / credits / possibility for admin to "approve" an ad without it being paid
- Possibility to list ads from different categories together and choose how to sort them (for example category A and B, sort after title ascending with category A first)
- Advanced search in chosen fields (for example color: black)

What would be cool to have:
- Different "levels" for each type of ad (for example free and premium, where the premium one for example allows you to upload more images for an additional cost). That could be done with different categories, but this solution would be even more convenient.
- Shortcode for displaying premium ads (maybe in a slider or just as featured ads in top or sidebar)
- Google Maps integration

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Andréa,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your feedback on this :slight_smile:

Possibility to create different types of ads and listings with different fields and different settings (price, time limit etc).

You could use CustomPress and create a custom post type and use a custom post type along with custom fields if that would work?

possibility for admin to "approve" an ad without it being paid

You can set the default status as pending for newly created ads, so the admin needs to approve it :slight_smile:

- Advanced search in chosen fields (for example color: black)

We normally recommend something like http://wordpress.org/plugins/query-multiple-taxonomies/

Google Maps integration

This should be possible with our Google maps plugin :slight_smile:

The other parts aren't currently possible even with a workaround, but they would certainly make a great addition :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.