Classifieds plugin not requesting payment for adds

We have the Classifieds plugin installed and "Enable One-time Payments" selected and a cost added but we don't have "Enable Annual Payments" or "Enable Credits" selected.
When we try to add a classified, expecting to be told that we need to pay, everything proceeds as though the classified is free.

We've tried testing through the "Create New Classified" in the front end of the site and the "Add New" link in the admin section of the site.
We're using a new user with "Classifieds Member" role to test the plugin.
"Free Listings" is not selected under "Select Payment Gateway(s)" (only "PayPal" is selected). The PayPal mode is set to "Live" and all the API information is entered and looks correct.

Are we missing something in the settings or are we just expecting the plugin to do something that it's not designed to do?

• oncourssadmin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thank you for confirming Arnold.

Unfortunately, this is a huge problem for me as I have recently sold the classified functionality to two clients - based on this feature. One of these needs it to go live on Monday.

If I have to go in and fix it myself then I will be ignoring other time-sensitive work. The reason I love MUDev and am willing to pay for premium plugins is because I can generally avoid this type of situation.

Any chance of a more solid ETA? Or maybe some guidance for my programmer re: where he should look and what he should be looking for so that we can fix it in a timely fashion? I would be happy to share the code once we get it sorted out.

Thanks again Arnold for your time.

• oncourssadmin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Arnold,
    It looks like the redirect is there and it's trying to do its thing but it also looks like it's executing after the navigation and admin bar are added to the page. When I turn on debugging I get "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent ..." if I'm logged in as a 'Classifieds Member' but if I'm logged in as admin then it works properly (presumable because there's no redirect for admins?).

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Nathan,

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.