Classifieds too buggy

Hi All
Just joined and am a little disappointed to find the classifieds plug in, the first plug in i have tried is extremely buggy and doesn't work properly?
There is no way to deselect the credit card option when checking out
I cannot see any way to transfer credits to other members
When testing on paypal, it doesn't show the amount or what for on the paypal purchase page.
When disabling credit mode it still shows purchase links for credits in the users profile
Css problems with certain themes
Plus a few more, unfortunately have had to delete after reading through the forum and seeing lots of people with the same problems and no solutions.
Will check back when it is more stable, hoping the other plug ins are not as buggy.
Please note i am running latest wordpress 3.21 latest buddypress 1.51 and the classifieds was the latest 2.09
Please also note this is not a dig or a rant at anyone, just an observation
Thanks
Jeff

• Philip John

Hiya!

There is no way to deselect the credit card option when checking out

What exactly do you have configured in your payment settings?

I cannot see any way to transfer credits to other members

Credits can only be purchased, there is no mechanism for 'transferring' them.

When testing on paypal, it doesn't show the amount or what for on the paypal purchase page.

What value have you specified for credits?

When disabling credit mode it still shows purchase links for credits in the users profile

I don't see that in my test install - are you sure the settings have saved properly?

Css problems with certain themes

We can't guarantee it'll work well in all themes but if you can point to specifics we can help you to find where you can make changes.

Thanks,
    Phil

• jeff21up

Hi Phil
    Thanks for the quick response. I actually un-installed but will reinstall and grab some screenshots.

Replies to your questions

paypal express, but when checking out a credit card option is also there, and i cannot see anyway to switch this off in the admin

We've also built in a "gift" credit feature where users can transfer credits to others through their usernames!

Value GBP

Yes settings saved properly

I understand about the css and I can sort that myself

Will re-install and report back

Many thanks for your help

Jeff

• Philip John

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.