Classifieds - unable to delete custom fields or switch off credit card option

Hi,
I seem to be unable to delete the custom fields I have created. - Click delete - nothing happens.

Also, I do not want to offer payment by credit card as I do not have this facility. Can this be switched off as it still appears as a payment option.

Thanks

• harryhayes

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Firstly, I mentioned -

Also, I do not want to offer payment by credit card as I do not have this facility. Can this be switched off as it still appears as a payment option.

to clarify, I am offering the pay by paypal option for payment but have not set up pay by credit card as it is not possible with the current release of the plugin, however, the pay by credit card option appears as an option at the checkout.

I do not want this to appear. My question is how do you stop this option from appearing?

Regarding the delete issue...

I am trying to delete the fields from the admin area where they were created. (as per screenshot attached).

As the fields are not clickable (eg for web url) they are a bit pointless - Unless they are used in some other way, eg embedding code. However, I have created them and they now appear as an integral part of the listing page as standard without me embedding code anywhere.

I understand from a previous thread that the plugin generates embedding code for these fields, to use in templates, however, since they appear on the users page (default installed nav- classifieds, my classifieds) I am a bit confused about how this is actually used by the system.

Can you clarify this for me?

Is the default 'classifieds post' supposed to be trashed or customised after installation hence the 'embed code' option. If so, why do custom fields created appear in the page without embedding any code?

Specifically - I want to delete the 'duration' Field from the page as I can see no point in showing this to page viewers. I have asked in a previous thread if this can be removed somehow (without effecting the booking process) but have no answer yet.

Thanks again

Nick

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.