Cleaning out all Autoblog settings to start again | Displaying featured images

Hi there,

I installed Autoblog, set up a few feeds and tested them and they all worked fine apart from not pulling in images. A bit of research and I realised I needed to use the featured image add-on. Added and added a few more feeds and all is great.

My problem now though is that my initial feeds that I set up before installing the add on won't pull in the featured image. I've deleted all the posts, uninstalled Autoblog and dropped all tables that contain mention of 'autoblog'. Then reinstalled and have just set up one of the original feeds with the same outcome - no featured images.

I'm stumped now as to what else I can do to essentially reset and start from scratch so that I can make the plugin work as I need it to.

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Mark

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Mark,

Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear of the issues your having with this, could you link me to the feeds that aren't pulling in the images and also grant me support access via the wp-admin > WPMU DEV > support > support access and click "Grant Access".

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Mark,

Hope you're well today and thanks for granting access! :slight_smile:

I've checked this out and found that the Racer time feed doesn't have any images within the feed content.

Autoblog can only pull the image in if it's within the RSS feed itself, if you check the other feed, you'll see it includes the images within the content. :slight_smile:

Do you have control over the other feed, or is it from a third party site?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.