Clear Automate Activity Log

I can see data in the Activity Log section in the Automate tab in the Hub. How can I clear those logs?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello emilio_gagliardi

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

It's currently not possible to clear these logs but I checked your Hub and I can see the point. The icon is "red" as it does indicate that there were issues but I understand that this might be a bit "misleading" as the last issue happened in January.

I've asked our developers if there's some solution for this so please keep track of this ticket and we'll update you here as soon as we got more information from them.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi emilio_gagliardi

I just got some more info. These logs should be stored there for up to 3 months so the day after the certain log passes "3 months of age" it's automatically removed. This means that if the log that indicated an issue is removed, it also "clears up the icon".

That being said, we already are looking into options such as ability to remove data of that kind (e.g. Automate logs) "on demand". It's being discussed internally as a future improvement so I believe it will be added to The Hub at some point.

Best regards,
    Adam

• emilio_gagliardi
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thank you kindly for further consideration. I would like to point out that the Automate Log shows records back to July 26, 2018... I totally agree that showing 3 months worth of records is important so you can track back changes, but it doesn't appear that records older than 3 months are being pruned.
    I look forward to the manual delete.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.