Clear cache on multisite subsite mapped to different domain?

I'm running a multisite with subdirectories. Hummingbird is network activated. A few of these websites are mapped to different domains. When updating a post on a site that is also mapped to a different domain, the content is not being updated/page cache is not purged.

How can I get the cache of posts on mapped domains to be cleared when post/page is updated?

Thanks!

• ksascomm
    • Flash Drive

I think its a server permissions issue, but unsure how to resolve. The error logs produced:

[10-Jul-2018 19:11:51 UTC] PHP Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /var/www/sites/Krieger/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/class-module-page-cache.php on line 1417

Looking at that line of code, Hummingbird could not create a wphb-logs nor wphb-cache directory. I manually created the directories on my own and set their permissions to 777, but there are no cache or config files being created.

When I click on 'clear cache' on caching dashboard, I see: There was an error during the cache purge. Check folder permissions are 755 for /wp-content/wphb-cache or delete directory manually.

Any suggestions?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello ksascomm

I trust you're doing well!

Please make sure the "Clear full cache when post/page is updated" option is enabled in the Hummingbird Pro > Caching > Page Caching

If this option is enabled, please enable debug log option below it and share with us the debug.log file that will be created in the wp-content folder. Replicate the issue, rename the debug.log to debug.txt and attach it here.

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.