Clearing statistics/previous orders on MarketPress

Hi there,

I'm doing a lot of test transactions on my site - so far all good. BUT how can I clear the previous order / statistics page?

Thanks for your help!
Rob

• Kimberly

Rob,

Hi and Welcome to WPMU fourms!

Currently there's not a way to delete orders except for maybe doing so through the database itself, as mentioned in the following thread:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/marketpress-remove-test-orders

It's possible but you'll have to delete the rows from your posts table for the post type "mp_orders".
    DELETE FROM wp_posts WHERE post_type = 'mp_order'

I believe that's at least partly for reasons of stability, as orders typically hold crucial transaction data. Though we'll gladly look at a feature suggestion on that if you have any specific ideas, just drop a post in Feature Requests with an explanation, I'll flag the developer and you can gain some +1 votes for your idea :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

• RobSamson

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for this - I did see the post but to confess perhaps a bit of stupidity... I didn't know what that means!

So I'm assuming this refers to marketpress-stats.php BUT:

1. What text should I change/delete? The caps above saying DELETE FROM...WHERE confused me and without seeing that exact line of code to delete I didn't want to play a guessing game with the stats.php file.

2. Will it start recording transactions again or does this put a permanent block on them? Obviously, I just want to remove all the tests and start again from zero transactions.

Hope the above is clear, any help appreciated!

Rob

• Kimberly

1. What text should I change/delete? The caps above saying DELETE FROM...WHERE confused me and without seeing that exact line of code to delete I didn't want to play a guessing game with the stats.php file.

This is in reference to your database, which is different than the code. If you don't know what it is then maybe you should let it be, I would because SQL is a scary place if you don't know your way around. If you insist then :slight_smile:

To help ease the pain and assist looking through the database, I offer you to download in what is in my opinion the greatest Database Management software of all time Navicat.

2. Will it start recording transactions again or does this put a permanent block on them? Obviously, I just want to remove all the tests and start again from zero transactions.

It just deletes them :slight_smile:

How's that?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.