click on next month but does not go to next month

user goes to service provider profile - sees calendar for june - wants to schedule a meeting for july - clicks on next month - calendar does not move to July
Please help me fix this so users can see all 12 months one at a time
thanks

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @michael

I hope you had a great weekend!

I just logged into your site to try to help and see that you are using the Divi theme.

So I installed that theme on my test site and see that the schedule navigation in Appointments+ does not work in that theme.

But we can fix that with the addition of a bit of javascript magic. Add the following to the very top of your child-theme's functions.php file (just below the opening php tag):

function fix_app_pagination() {
    wp_register_script('divi-app-pagination-fix', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/js/divi-app-pagination-fix.js', array('jquery'),'1.1', true);
    wp_enqueue_script('divi-app-pagination-fix');
    }
    add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'fix_app_pagination' );

Then unzip the contents of the attached zip, and upload the file inside to the /js directory in your child-theme. If the /js directory does not yet exist, you can simply create it at your-child-theme/js

You can see it working on my test site here:
    http://appointments.pcwriter.net/store/products/appointment/

• michael
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I really appreciate your efforts but I have no idea to do what you told me to do and I need to do it for 3 divi sites

Is there anyway for you to do it for me and if yes - what do you need to access the sites - can I make you admin or do you need ftp etc etc
    Please let me know and if you are kind enough to do this for me - please put all changes etc in the CHILD THEME

Thanks so much

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.