Click on TAXES - no Lightbox apperas

I try to change TAXES by clicking on the hyperlink. As written in this post.
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/possible-to-select-a-billing-address-in-protected-content?replies=11#post-995434
But no lightbox appears. Can you please check.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Marc,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I took a look at that other thread and I think I'd need a closer look at your setup. I can see that you've granted a support access already but unfortunately I can't use it as I keep getting an "Invalid token" error (see screenshot). This happens sometimes but luckily is easily fixable by re-granting/extending access.

That said, could you please re-grant/extend support access for me so I could further investigate the issue?

Thanks!
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Marc,

Thanks for granting access.

I have checked your site but the strange thing that there's nothing on the registration page that could tell us what is happening, there are no console errors which can tell us if there's any script blocking the popup.

I checked the plugins that you have on your site and doesn't look that any of them should cause this but could you still try doing the basic troubleshooting by disabling your other plugins and switching to default WP theme and see if the popup is working after that?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.