Clickbank and JVZoo Integration for Membership 2 Pro and Pro Sites

Over the past 4 years I’ve seen numerous requests for Clickbank and/or JVZoo integration with Membership Pro and/or Pro Sites. These requests eventually got rounded into a post (https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/add-clickbank-as-a-gateway) in this section. Unfortunately there has been no response from WPMU DEV in the past 4 years.

Integration with either Clickbank or JVZoo would allow users to easily sell their services through huge affiliate networks and could greatly increase sales. Can someone on the WPMU DEV look into adding this feature and let us know if it’s feasible?

I know of at least one premium membership plugin (S2Member Pro from WebSharks) that offers Clickbank integration, but WPMU DEV members are already paying for premium plugins and support. We shouldn’t have to buy a competing product to take advantage of a single feature that should be a no-brainer in terms of its benefit to your members.

Please take another look at this request and have your developers look into adding this feature ASAP.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi NYCWW,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for submitting the feature request for integrating the Membership 2 plugin with ClickBank and JVZoo. Its already in features and feedback section from where it can be considered for development. I will also passalong this request to my senior colleague too.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Sajid

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello NYCWW

I hope you are doing well today!

At the current time this feature hasn’t been added into the developers to-do list, even if it’s an old request. However, if most of the community members will request it, than most likely it will be added to the Feature Requests list for development.

Have a nice day and take care!

Cheers,

Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello NYCWW

Hope all is well!

I am sorry to hear that you think this way. We do not ignore this request or any other feature requests that our members share with us. If a request will have a lot of “+1” votes and will be highly demanded from our members our developers will consider developing it.

In case this payment gateway is crucial to have within the Membership 2 plugin at the current moment, please consider to post a new job in the Jobs & Pros section where you can find a skillful developer that can develop it.

Have a nice day and take care!

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.