Clicking on name of user from app_my_appointments shortcode not working

Hello,

When a SP clicks on the users' name on a page that loads up all the past appointments using the [app_my_appointments provider="1" status="completed,removed" order_by="start DESC"] shortcode, it navigates to domain.com/student-profile.

Where is this set and how can I get it to point to the actual students profile?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Judah

• Ash

Hello @Judah

Please try the following code:

add_filter( 'app_get_client_name', 'app_get_client_name_cb', 999, 3 );
    function app_get_client_name_cb( $name, $app_id, $result ){
    	$userdata = get_userdata( $result->user );
    	return '<a href="domain.com/profile/' . $userdata->user_login . '">' . $result->name . '</a>';
    }

You can add those codes in your functions.php in the theme, if you think your theme won’t be changed. Otherwise mu-plugins is the best solution. To use mu-plugins, go to /wp-content/ and find the folder with name 'mu-plugins'. If there is no folder in that name, then create a folder, name it 'mu-plugins', create a file inside that, give any name you like and paste the code in there. You don't need to activate that plugin. Mu-plugins means must use plugins, so it will be activated automatically always. If you use mu-plugins then add a php start tag at the beginning of the code.

Also - where is this set in my code to forward them to the /student-profile page?

I think you are using a plugin that is related to student/course management, that plugin is setting the URL.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.