Clicking on the available time slot when not logged in hangs indefinitely.

No form appears no matter how long you wait. It worked when initially tested (Mac, PC, Android) which is why it was pushed live. But apparently doesn't work for end users at all now. Used to get 20-40 online requests per month. Had 1 since switching to this plugin in September (two months ago) and that was through alternative channel. I just paid for an upgrade and updated the code recently.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @igdesign1,

I just tested again on my own site and it works. I suspect it is a conflict with another plugin?

Are you using the same theme/plugins on both sites?

This can also be due to plugin/theme conflict.

You can just try on your development site using default WordPress theme like Twenty Thirteen and deactivating all other plugins as displayed in the flowchart on the following page to know which theme/plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

I have turned on the support access.

I can see you have granted support staff access but when i try to access it, it is redirecting to the home page of your site.

This may be because of the wp added in your site URL like http://www.kinderhousemontessori.com/wp as there isn't any page/site pointing to that URL.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• igdesign1
    • New Recruit

Thanks. It looks like I will have to do some further testing.

What baffles me though is that when I initially tested this, it worked across different computers and devices while I was logged off the site. I updated this plugin and one other since then and when this plugin stopped working, I turned on the cache and it worked again on some of the browsers plus my phone. Now it only works when I am logged in as an admin to the site. So if it was a conflict with a plugin or theme, I would assume it would never work or there is something loaded when I am admin.

I am using a different theme on my development site with very few plugins. This site is using the Genesis framework with a custom child theme. The wp directory used to go to the home page, so I am not sure what happened there.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @igdesign1,

The Appointments + plugin is working fine on my test site whether i am logged in or not.

I have tested on your site http://www.kinderhousemontessori.com/tour-sorrento-valley/ and found on clicking the appointment available time slot it's displaying the error message "302 Moved Temporarily" in the browser console and the AJAX request is not getting completed as shown in the attached screenshot.

It seems something is blocking the AJAX request on your site when you are not logged in.

To check what is causing the issue to block it could you please try troubleshooting the plugin/theme conflict as described in my previous reply.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• igdesign1
    • New Recruit

Hi

I did start testing by removing some of the plugins (ones I recently updated and thought would be the culprits), but I am going to see if I can troubleshoot by installing a backup of the site on my test server first. I did find something strange going on in the wp directory, so I am looking into that as well.

I don't work on this site often and have put up a temporary solution until this is resolved, so it might be a little while before I have the results of the plugin/theme test.

Thanks!

• igdesign1
    • New Recruit

I have figured out the problem. Your screenshot gave me the clue. I had blocked certain users from accessing the dashboard. I found another post on your forum and it worked.

The corrected code now:
    if (!current_user_can('edit_posts') && !(defined('DOING_AJAX') && DOING_AJAX)) wp_redirect(home_url()); exit;

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.