Client doesn't receive email notification after cancelling an appointment

Hi,

I'm doing some tests on my website and i find out a few strange things.
When a client cancel a meeting, he doesn't receive any email confirmation of the cancellation.
I checked the box "Send notification email on appointment removal" but it doesn't work
The provider, him, receive this:
"Cancelled appointment has an ID 80 for février 15, 2015 11:00 "

Could you help me to configurate this please?
Thank you :wink:
Matt

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Mathieu

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I can confirm the issue in my test site, thanks for reporting. I am letting the developer know about this and marking as a bug.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Mathieu

I hope you are well today.

Unfortunately, I can't give any ETA right now. The bug is already added in the bug queue.

But you can keep configuring your site, when this bug will be fixed, either me or any other staff will inform in this thread. Also, you will get an update notification in your dashboard.

Cheers
    Ash

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @Ashok - I hope you don't mind me chiming

Hi @Mathieu and @Ashok

I've read previous posts on this issue and in my view the plugin is working as coded.
    That is if the Client cancels the appointment only the Admin will receive an email.
    You can re-direct the Client to a cancellation page so you can inform them that you have received their cancellation request and the appointment has been cancelled.
    To set up the redirect login to the Wordpress dashboard as Admin
    Then select >Appointments >Settings >General tab
    Then scroll down to the 'Accessibility settings'
    Then locate the 'Appointment cancelled page' field and set the page you wish them to re-directed to.

However if the Admin cancels the appointment, lets say the Client cancels by phone, then the Client will receive a cancellation email.

I hope that helps
    Regards
    SteveB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.