Client needs iCal Support in A+

Hello,

I have searched high and low and have not found a way for my client to send his appointments into his iCal.

Am I missing something or is this just not possible with this plugin?

Thanks
-Reece

• FirstClassCode

Patrick,

Thank you for this solution!

I do have 1 more question though.

When we set up a manual appointment with a client, and it is paid, will they receive an invoice or how can they pay for it? This is the flow we would like to achieve:

Potential client requests appointment with no payment >> You confirm or deny the potential client >> If confirmed they will receive an email with a link to a page where they can set the appointment with payment >> you confirm, and appointment is set.

Basically we want paid appointments but do not want to collect payment until after we confirm the available time.

Thank You
    -Reece

• Patrick

Hi there @FirstClassCode

Terribly sorry for the delay here. Concerns for family health issues have kept me away from the forums quite a bit lately.

To get things working the way you want them to, first go to
    Appointments > Settings > General [tab].

Set "Disable pending appointments after (mins)" to "0" (disables the feature)
    Set "Auto confirm" to "No".
    Set "Send Notification to admin if confirmation is required" to "Yes".
    Configure your "Confirmation email Message" with the available macros as seen at the bottom of the "Notifications Settings" section.

Now when a client books an appointment, the admin (and service provider if you allow them to confirm their own appointments) will receive an email alerting you to a new appointment in "Pending" status.

To confirm, simply go to
    Appointments > Appointments > Pending Appointments

Verify/edit the appointment details, change the status to "Confirmed", check the "Send confirmation email" box, and save.

Once saved, the confirmation email is sent to the client.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.