Client side emails not being delivered for Appointments+

We have set up Appointments+ and when we are testing it, we are getting the admin emails that we received a new appointment and we can see the user's information inside the appointments dashboard but the client emails aren't being delivered.

It is set up in the settings to send a confirmation email, but they're not...any ideas why?

can someone have a look?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Nat,

Hope you're doing well today!

Can you check your Appointments logs located:

Appointments > Settings > Logs.

Is it showing that those client emails are being sent? Make sure the spam folders are checked too just in-case :slight_smile:

if they are not in there either, then could you grant support access? Then we can test it further and take a closer look.

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Nat

Sorry for the slow delay Tyler.
    For some reason I didn't get the notification from WPMU like I normally do.

They are showing now in the logs, but it wasn't initially as we had checked.

Are those logs delayed a bit?

I used my own email to test the appointments calendar and I haven't received any from "sample@yahoo.com" (which is shown in the image and logs..no idea where that is coming from) or the email we set up for it louis@spiceflorida.com

I've granted success access for you as well. Thanks!

• Nat

Hmm I found out where the "sample@yahoo.com" was coming from and have removed that but now it is sending the customer copy of the email to the admin, and 2 tests I did with a customer email received nothing...and yes I checked the spam folder :wink:

Also it won't allow me to grant access for support for some reason.

After I deleted the one user that had sample@yahoo.com, the WPMU Dashboard is completely gone even though in my WPMU dashboard it still shows as it being installed on that site.

How can I re-install it?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Nat,

Hope you're doing well today, sorry for such a delay!

Can you update to version 1.4.7 and see if that fixes your issue, quite a few bug fixes are included in that one.

If the issue is still happening then could you send in your WP login privately, then I can look at why you can't provide support access too. You can send that through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

As for not being able to see the WPMU DEV Dashboard - that is because it only shows for the admin that activated it. If you deactivate it and then re-activate it you should be able to see it again.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. You could re-install the dashboard through FTP, so delete the folder via: /wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates then re-install it through Plugins > Add new. You can download a new copy here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.