Clients cannot see plugins

I'm not sure if this is an issue or not. I'm mostly just looking for clarification on what to expect and am not finding documentation that answers this.

I have a multisite running Pro Sites. We're starting to bring client websites onboard. Everything seems to be working great so far, even though to be fair we've only brought over a few people so far. I want to make sure I'm clear on particulars before we load everyone up.

I have Premium Plugin Manager set to make certain plugins available to the level where I'm loading up clients. When I log in as an admin (not super admin) and access a client website, I'm not seeing all the plugins I expect to see.

If I make plugins available to the Legacy level on our Pro Sites site, for example, should I expect a client accessing their website as an admin to be able to see all those plugins and be able to activate any of the ones they want? Or does it not work this way? As it stands, they can see some of them but not all. Not sure what the discrepancy is. Any insight is much appreciated.