Cloner can't clone the site

I am trying to clone a site using cloner plugin but seems like it is giving an error:

“Please, insert a site name”.

I have also checked with the version of plugin provided here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/cloner-issue-cloning-on-wp-51 but that doesn’t seem to work.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Douglas,

I could notice the issue, I tried to replicate similar in our server-side, but it works fine, and clones the subsite without any issues in general.

Checked whether it’s specific to any mapped domains, or in general with all subsites in your website. And seems like the error is quite the same with all subsites.

Since we aren’t able to replicate similar issues in our side, this looks more like a site-specific issue, unfortunately, the debug.log files aren’t helping much regarding what could have caused the issue too.

Is it a live site? Is it possible for you to temporarily disable all the plugins except Cloner to see how the cloning of the website behaves? This would give a better idea of how to move forward.

If it’s a live site, and a conflict test above isn’t something you are comfortable, is it possible to set up a staging site where we could extensively test this issue further?

Please do let us know how you are looking forward to troubleshooting the issue further. Have a nice day ahead.

Best Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.