Cloner does not change text links correctly when domain mapping is used

Hi,

I used Cloner to create a Staging environment to create new content. We use the Domain Mapping Plugin in the network as well.

Now the cloner doesn't play nice along with Links added in the Texteditor (Post, Page, Custom Post Type).

E.g. we have

domain.com (Network Master)
stage.domain.com (Cloned from Master to domain.com/stage/ and mapped Domain).

Then we added some content in the staging env and so on.

Now I merged the staging Environment back to the Master via Cloner.
Sadly, all the newly created Links in Texts are stil pointing to http://stage.domain.com/... that is quite annoying. Had to fix that for each and every Link by hand...

Would be glad if you could check that up as Domain Mapping + Cloner should work together imo.

Brgds and thanks for the nice Plugins

Jan