Cloner does not copy woocommerce products, pages, all posts and more

Hi,

I did a test run of cloning one of our sites on our staging environment and lots of things were not copied. No products or coupons in woocommerce were copied (in fact nothing but the settings were copied), wordpress pages were not copied, only 5 posts were copied and they were copied 3 times.

I redid the clone with all the plugins disabled and with the twenty fifteen theme but the issues still occur.

Are you able to help? Thank you

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello Rachael,
    I hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us!

Are you getting any error while cloning?

You can enable WP_DEBUG to see if there's any related errors.
    Here's a blog post that describes how to do so https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/debugging-wordpress-how-to-use-wp_debug/
    The log will be saved to a debug.log file inside the "/wp-content" folder. Please save the file as a .txt and attach it to your next post.

Do you find any connection between the copied posts, for example, are they by the same author?

Could you enable Support Access to your Multisite (if you haven't already, I can see you have granted that for one of your sites, is this the one in question here?), and mention what the source site you're using is please, so that we can have a closer look at what's going on here?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Regards,
    Denitsa

• Rachael
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Denitsa,

Please find attached the debug.log file.
    I did not get any errors when I ran the cloner this time.
    The first time I ran it (with all the plugins and my actual theme enabled) I got an error message about one of the plugins requiring woocommerce to be activated and to please activate wocommerce. However once I disabled all the plugins (except woocommerce as I got an error when I tried to run the clone without woocommerce enabled), the errors disappeared on screen.

I cannot find anything in common with the 5 blog posts that were copied. They have different authors and different categories.

I have enabled support on our staging site which is:

http://www.staging5.grrrl.com

That is the source site too (GRRRL) and the site I created was http://www.staging5.grrrl.com/ca/ (GRRRL CANADA)

Thanks so much for your help.

Kind Regards
    Rachael

• Suyogya
    • New Recruit

Hi Rachael,

I hope you're doing good today!

It looks like you don't have our dashboard active on your staging site anymore since I couldn't find your site listed on our end or perhaps communication issue between our servers. I was not able to replicate the issue on my end, so could you send in your FTP and wp-admin to your staging site? Then we can troubleshoot this further.

You can send that privately via our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Suyogya Shukla"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Look forward to hearing back!

Regards,
    Suyogya.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Rachael

I hope you are doing well!

It looks like this is a memory issue and the server runs out of memory before Cloner can successfully copy them over. I've set the max memory limit to 3000 MB and this didn't work too. ( I've reverted it back to 512MB).

While cloning a site there were some errors from the database:

WordPress database error Table 'wp_woocommerce_sessions' doesn't exist for query SELECT session_value FROM wp_woocommerce_sessions WHERE session_key = '102' made by require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WooCommerce->init, WC_Session_Handler->__construct, WC_Session_Handler->get_session_data, WC_Session_Handler->get_session

I've flagged a second level support to have a closer look at this. In the meantime, to copy a site, would you please do this with Snapshot Pro plugin? Create a backup of a site from Snapshot > Add Snapshot, and restore this snapshot to a new subsite.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.