Cloner doesn`t clone custom post ("propiedades" from WP Residence Theme)

I'm trying to clone a site wich contains custom posts "Propiedades" and I can´t get it ... thanks for your help. JF

• Vaughan

Hi @jfsantacreu,

Hope you're well?

Could you enable WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php

Replace the WP_DEBUG define in wp-config.php so it looks like below.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors',0);

Then try and clone the site again, once done.

Check in wp-content/ folder on your server, you should see a file called debug.log

Open up this file and copy/paste any errors in the log, so we can see if any are relevant.

I noted when I tried to clone the site, in 2 instances, the cloner plugin reported 'an error occured'

I believe these errors were related to that post type, hopefully the debug.log might show what caused this.

Thanks

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @jfsantacreu,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your patience here.

I've taken a look at the debug.log and see this

[22-Dec-2014 20:55:18 UTC] Error Table 'redpriv1_wo2284.h7s_21_options' doesn't exist de la base de datos de WordPress para la consulta SELECT option_value FROM h7s_21_options WHERE option_name = 'h7s_21_user_roles' LIMIT 1 realizada por require_once('wp-admin/network/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), do_action('load-admin_page_clone_site'), call_user_func_array, WPMUDEV_Cloner_Admin_Clone_Site->sanitize_clone_form, WPMUDEV_Cloner_Admin_Clone_Site->pre_clone_actions, create_empty_blog, switch_to_blog, WP_Roles->reinit, get_option

It appears that the table cloner is trying to select the custom post type from doesn't exist. Can you check if that table does or doesn't exist in your database please?

Also how was the custom post type created? Custom code or a plugin?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.