Cloner is causing issues in Safari

When cloner is activated it causes entire backend to freeze.
It usually happens on Safari (10.1) but Chrome showed similar behavior in one test.

Once the cloner is active the site is stuck and it shows these errors in Safari console:

Conflict test didn't return any results as the issue is still there with plugins disabled.
Only solution to get the site back is to reset server.

Easiest way to replicate the issue is to activate Cloner from WPMU DEV > Plugins panel:

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Laurent_C

I hope you are doing great today and thank you for contacting us with regards to the issues you are having with our product. I am sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Easiest way to replicate the issue is to activate Cloner from WPMU DEV > Plugins panel:

In an attempt to replicate the issue, I have installed Cloner in my website using "WPMU DEV > Plugins", I then tried to use the plugin to clone a website. I tried this on Safari and Chrome but I couldn't replicate the issue.

Only solution to get the site back is to reset server.

What do you mean by this? Do you mean restarting/rebooting the server? I am not sure what would lead to this.

Since I can't replicate this on my website, please grant support access so we can troubleshoot on your website and see if there is anything that causes this issue. You can grant support access by going to your admin "WPMU DEV > Support" page and click "GRANT SUPPORT ACCESS" button. Once we have access we will be able to troubleshoot on your website and see what we can do.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.