Cloner is not copying whole postmeta table records

Hi,

Cloner is not copying whole postmeta table records. I have already given access to my previous ticket so you can use that. Thanks.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi chriscarpenter,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I cloned a subsite on my test network but all posts, custom posts, even custom fields in custom posts, all got cloned over without any issue. So I think, either this is your site specific issue, or there are some specific elements which are not available on my test site.

Can you please provide any specific way to regenerate this? I mean, is there any specific custom field or custom post type or any element which is not being copied over to the cloned subsite? We can investigate the issue if we can regenerate this.

Please send us as many details as you can. I’m looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi chriscarpenter,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I tested this in my system, and I could see the same issue. It seems like the _menu_item_visibility is stored by the Menu Item Visibility Control, and somehow Cloner doesn’t seems to recognize the settings saved by the plugin.

At the moment, the only workaround would be to manually add the values for the visibility field. I’ll have to check this with the developer to see whether this is an issue with Cloner, or with the other plugin. Will keep you posted once I get an update from the developer regarding this asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regard,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi chriscarpenter,

I’m sure this is cloner plugin issue because it should copy whole table regardless of what record inside.

Yes, it seems to be related to Cloner, to be sure I have already pinged one of the SLS(Second level) developer to give a closer look, and if possible provide a quick workaround for this issue. Will get back to you once we have an update regarding this from the developer asap.

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Nithin

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi chriscarpenter,

So sorry for the delay from our end. I’m confirming you that Nithin has already pinged our SLS team, a task is created and already assigned, and now our SLS person is working on this. I believe, he will come up with his valuable feedback on this very soon. We will update you as soon as we get anything from him.

Please keep in mind, our developers work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback.

I will appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.