Cloner isn't recognizing custom user role

I am using a plugin called YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor Premium which converts Woocommerce into a multi vendor Marketplace and creates a custom vendor role. The custom vendor role is somehow not being recognized by Cloner.

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi Luis,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

Could you please send us your details through our contact form so I can try to investigate this further,

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Sohag"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -ftp credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me

Please DO NOT post the credentials here as this is a public forum, also would you mind me doing some basic troubleshooting such as temporary deactivating all plugins?

Please let me know

Cheers,
    Sohag

• Luis
    • New Recruit

Hello, I hope you are well ...

I have provided a few days ago with all the information requested to provide the support and I have no news of any progress or have determined the cause of the problem.

I appreciate some comments on this.

I'm waiting

Thank you

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the access information and also accept my apology for my late reply.

I have tried to access the admin of you site and also the ftp. The wordpress admin access not allowing me to access the network admin. I will need network admin access to check the cloner. Please check the credentials and send me the network admin access. Also the ftp account shows a blank directory. Can you please also check that. It will be helpful if you also clarify more about this "The custom vendor role is somehow not being recognized by Cloner."

Please check and send your new credential using the same form you used earlier and when you do so inform us here.

Cheers,
    Sohag.

• Luis
    • New Recruit

Hi good day...

I am closing this case even though it has not been resolved.

Unfortunately I've had to look for a different alternative to using the Cloner plugin.

So I can not keep the website open for you to do the analysis of what happens.

Greetings.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.