Cloner isn't working.

Cloner is not working for me when trying to duplicate sites. Doesn't get past the first screen. Loading icon just spins when it says "Setting up a new blog". Get the following error after some few minutes. https://monosnap.com/file/oz2PeAh3BpvtEs7WcIDln4mmOUyokp

Please help.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Cameron,

I checked your site and debug.log and it seems there is a problem with your theme. I tested this theme on my multisite and there was no error while cloning and site was created.
    I also tested on your site cloning test site with default WordPress theme and cloning was also successful.
    But from what I see on your site is that your WordPress is not updated and it is 2 major versions behind. At this point, I suggest taking backup of your site and updating WordPress to the latest version as with older WordPress things might not work correctly.

Let me know if after updating WordPress this issue will still show up.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Cameron

Hi Kasia,

I managed to resolve the issue. It was a user issue. The new site I was trying to clone had been set up with a new user account (i had used a different email than i normally use) that was not the super-admin account user in which the main site was created. Once I added the correct user I was able to clone the site no problem.

Thanks for problem solving for me though.

Not keen to update yet before i check all the different theme version to see if they are compatible with new WP releases.

Cheers,

Cam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.