Cloner issue: doesn't start

When I start a clone, the process doesn't start, and I'll have to click on start for each and every item...
And there are errors in the browser console.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Emil,

Hope you're doing well today.

I did couple of tests on your installation and I was able to clone main site with and without custom plugins and also your subsite with ID 6.
    I have left the last one I tested so you can check it out so you can remove it afterwards.

It seems to me that everything is working properly now, are you still seeing the same issue from your end?

Note that DB issue can sometimes happen due to server timeout so it's possible that there was some high load on your server when you were trying to clone the site so it was unable to finish it at that time.

Let us know if you're still seeing the issue or if I'm missing something here.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Emil,

It looks like the issue is somewhere with the new site creation, the process can't continue on its own because jQuery file is not accessible when the subsite is created.
    However this is not caused by the cloner because manually created subsites also don't have access to jQuery file.
    For example, if you check https://engebretsendev.wpengine.com/wpmunew/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js which is a subsite that I created you will see that it shows 404 page.

This means that there's something wrong with the network setup and this would be best discussed with WP Engine support so that they can check network settings and see why the new subsites are not created properly.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.