Cloner Multi network setup

I have cloner installed in a multi netowrk, but when I clone a subsite a lot of issues happen, for example, i can't enable/disable plugins on the page, the new subsite that has been cloned does not show up in the original network.
It is cloned onto another network in addition, the cloned subsite network active plugins are not the same as the original network. For example, instead of inland. MISITIO having the network settings of "misitio" it will have the network settings of "vilagespring".

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello zspri

Though cloner is not supposed to be compatible with Multi Network (multi network is not a wordpress feature but works with external plugin), so it may fail on some cases.

We have sent your issue to our second level support team. Please note that, they deal with more complex issues, so there might be little delay as well as I can't confirm you about the success right at the moment. We appreciate your patience on this.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello zspri

I'm afraid I'm not seeing any internal notes on this issue just yet. I've pinged our SLS team to get their valuable feedback. Thank you for your continued patience while our team works through this. An update will be posted as soon as more information is available.

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris
        • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello zspri

No, definitely not. Our team never ignores an issue. We have strict auditing in place to ensure all issues get addressed. However, there is a queue the SLS Team has to work through that is taken in order. I'm afraid the SLS queue is higher than average right now and that is why this has not been addressed yet.

I've pinged the head of SLS and asked them to take a look into this as soon as possible. We're terribly sorry for the delay here.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi there zspri ,

Apologies for delay!

The issue I could replicate is that cloned sites would end up in the main network. I have attached file:
    wp-content/plugins/cloner/admin/cloner-admin-clone-site.php

which should create the new blogs in the correct network. Could you please replace and try clone a site in a sub network and let us know how it goes on your side too?

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.