Cloner not cloning ACF, Polylang and Media

I have an issue where in a Multisite installation, when cloning a site. Cloner doesn't seem to clone ACF custom fields, Polylang translated pages (and other translations) or any media files.

I've checked the forums here but none of the posts I've found seemed to have an actual solution to them.

I've granted access in the site in question so you should be able to access the whole network to see what's going wrong.

In the Cloner plugin I've set it to also clone custom tables so that should have (to my understanding) made sure that custom tables from plugins like Polylang would be copied over to the new site.

Please let me know if you need more information or if I missed a thread where this is already handled/fixed.

Thanks!

• Luís

Hi Tmpldesign ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I tested this is my install, all the custom fields were copied properly, however, I had some issues with Polylang.

The translations were copied, but some links were not updated, like the language switcher, that still pointing to the original subsite.

Also, I made some test in your network and during the cloning process, was displayed this error several times:

remote file is incorrect size

Can you please try increase the "memory_limit" and "max_execution_time" variables to values like:

memory_limit = 512M
    max_execution_time = 300

There are some methods to do this and I think this article may help you:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Tmpldesign

Hi Luis,

Unfortunately, we're running on a managed WP hosting service so changing those values is not an option. I checked the error logs and found the following error that keeps appearing during the clone process when we get:

remote file is incorrect size

The error appearing in our logs is as follows:

2016/10/03 08:54:04 [error] 16936#0: *400898 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice: wp_get_http is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.4.0! Use WP_Http instead. in /var/www/nlbier-peregrino/wordpress/current/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3707" while reading response header from upstream, client: 217.100.32.226, server: nlbier-peregrino.savviihq.com, request: "POST /savviitest/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/dev/shm/php-fpm.nlbier-peregrino.sock:"

After that we see the following DB errors in the logs (presumably at the end of the clone process):

2016/10/03 08:53:11 [error] 16936#0: *400900 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: WordPress databasefout Table 'nlbier-peregrino.rocket_6_options' doesn't exist bij query SELECT option_value FROM rocket_6_options WHERE option_name = 'rocket_6_user_roles' LIMIT 1 gemaakt door require_once('wp-admin/network/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), do_action('load-index_page_clone_site'), call_user_func_array, WPMUDEV_Cloner_Admin_Clone_Site->sanitize_clone_form, WPMUDEV_Cloner_Admin_Clone_Site->pre_clone_actions, WPMUDEV_Cloner_Admin_Clone_Site->create_empty_blog, switch_to_blog, WP_Roles->reinit, get_option
    PHP message: WordPress databasefout Table 'nlbier-peregrino.rocket_6_options' doesn't exist bij query SELECT option_value FROM rocket_6_options WHERE option_name = 'active_plugins' LIMIT 1 gemaakt door require_once('wp-admin/network/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), do_action('load-index_page_clone_site'), call_user_func_array, WPMUDEV_Cloner_Admin_Clone_Site->sanitize_clone_form, WPMUDEV_Cloner_Admin_Clone_Site->pre_clone_actions, WPMUDEV_Cloner_Admin_Clone_Site->create_empty_blog, switch_to_blog, do_action('switch_blog'), call_user_func_array, PLL_Base->switch_blog, get_option
    PHP message: WordPress databasefout Table 'nlbier-peregrino.rocket_6_options' doesn't exist bij query SELECT option_value FROM rocket_6_options WHERE option_name = 'blogname' LIMIT 1 gemaakt door require_once('wp-admin/network/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), do_action('load-index_page_clone_site'), call_user_func_array, WPMUDEV_Cloner_Admin_Clone_Site->sanitize_clone_form, WPMUDEV_Cloner_Admin_Clone_Site->pre_clone_actions, WPMUDEV_Cloner_Admin_Clone_Site->create_empty_blog, install_blog, get_blogaddress_by_id, get_blog_details, get_option
    PHP message: WordPress databasefout Table 'nlbier-peregrino.rocket_6_options' doesn't exist bij query SELECT option_value FROM rocket_6_options WHERE option_name = 'siteurl' LIMIT 1 gemaakt door require_once('wp-admin/network/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.