I have an issue where in a Multisite installation, when cloning a site. Cloner doesn't seem to clone ACF custom fields, Polylang translated pages (and other translations) or any media files.
I've checked the forums here but none of the posts I've found seemed to have an actual solution to them.
I've granted access in the site in question so you should be able to access the whole network to see what's going wrong.
In the Cloner plugin I've set it to also clone custom tables so that should have (to my understanding) made sure that custom tables from plugins like Polylang would be copied over to the new site.
Please let me know if you need more information or if I missed a thread where this is already handled/fixed.