Cloner not copying images to new site

Hi - as per above, Cloner seems to be working incredibly well, BUT images are not being carried across from Posts. Hoping you can tell me what I am doing wrong?
Also I am using this domain to test, but ideally I want to have WPMU on a different one, I assume I would have to have a separate account for a second domain?
Many thanks

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Scott,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I have cloned your main site and can see the issue but can't replicate it on my installation.

Could you try performing a basic troubleshooting by disabling your other plugins and switching to default WP theme to see if it works after that?

Also I am using this domain to test, but ideally I want to have WPMU on a different one, I assume I would have to have a separate account for a second domain?

Trial members can only have one site registered, but will full membership you can install the plugin on as many installations as you want :slight_smile:

If you have any other account related questions it would be best to use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ to contact our account department.
    Select I have a billing question and post your message.
    They can give you more info there.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Scott,

Let us know how it goes with the testing.

You can use Cloner without the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and many other plugins as well but you will not have auto-update ability, you would either need to install Dashboard plugin or update the plugins via FTP.
    Also, some of our plugins like Smush, Defender and Hummingbird require connection to our server to use all features available and this is done via WPMU DEV Dashboard.

Can you tell us what's the conflicting plugin and what actually happens so we can check if there's something we can do from our end so they play nicely?

Best regards,
    Predrag