Cloner not copying products

Trying to clone the a subsite, but the WooCommerce products isn't getting copied. The others remain intact. The issue seems to be with products.

Trying to clone iMobile Training subsite site into iMobile Clone subsite. Please check the chat notes for more info.

• Dimitris

Hello there Rick,

hope you're doing good! :slight_smile:

I've escalated this to our Second Level Support developers for further investigation.
    Please keep in mind that their response times are much larger than ours in chat/forums, so your patience on this is highly appreciated. We will keep you posted here about any development, as soon as we've got some valuable insights.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Panos

Hi Rick ,

Sorry for keeping in the dark!

There was some db error message that was because of some db tables name that does not exist in db. This table is used by plugin affiliate-wp. Just to be clear, this table doesn't exist in database as I downloaded the plugin and checked on my test db, but for some reason it is included when selecting tables with
    SHOW TABLES LIKE prefix

I created a mu-plugin file wp-content/mu-plugins/cloner-exclude-tbl.php and excluded this table so the error message does not appear now. Products are being copied but I think there still might be one issue regarding the product variations. I see that the products are single/simple now so I didn't continue investigating.

Could you please do some tests and let us know how it goes?

Thanks!