Cloner not working.

Cloner not working. Please look at the screenshot.

We have activated support as well.

Site:Cicked.nz
[image pos="0"]

• Rupok

Hi Steven,

I can't see the screenshot attached. So not sure which site to test.

I just cloned a subsite in my Test Multisite with latest version of cloner. It's working perfectly on my test site, so I think this is your site specific issue.

To confirm the issue, I logged in with Support Access and tried to clone your test2 subsite, but surprisingly cloning went perfect without a single issue. The cloned site is test22. Can you please check and confirm? Am I missing something?

If you are facing issue in cloning any specific subsite, can you try cloning disabling all plugins? That will indicate that some plugin might be causing the issue.

Please send us as much details as you can. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Steven

Hi Rupok,
    Appreciate your quick response.

1) The error occurs randomly with

We're setting up your new blog. Please wait...
    --------
    Settings Copied
    An error has occured
    An error has occured
    An error has occured
    And Keep looping
    -------

I activated, Debug And these errors came up
    Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /home/clickedn/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3996

Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /home/clickedn/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3996

Notice: wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/clickedn/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3996

For E.g , If you view and login to http://clone4.clicked.nz/wp-admin/ You will see the loop in place

I also made sure the memory Limit was correct

Your Test.
    test22.clicked.nz actually did not work, Have a look at the homepage, The pages where it was cloned from did not come.

------

Iam trying to clone ittaskforce.clicked.nz

Please help as we are over a client dead line.

• Rupok

Hi Steven,

Now I'm seeing these errors on your site:

Notice: wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/clickedn/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3996

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/clickedn/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3996) in /home/clickedn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/clean-login/clean-login.php on line 643

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/clickedn/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3996) in /home/clickedn/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1174

And these indicates that there is something conflicting with your Clean Login plugin. Can you please disable that plugin and try again? Or do you allow us to disable that plugin and try again?

Moreover, can you please disable debug display? In your "wp-config.php" file, find this line:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true );
    and replace that with the following:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Please let us know when you are done. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Steven,

Is it possible for you to run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart) to see if nothing more is interfering with cloning?
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Do you by any chance log errors into debug.log? You have those lines in wp-config

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

and there is debug.log file in wp-content.php file. If not please add those line and show us whole debug log after cloning attempt (upload file to service like dropbox and past here link).

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.