Cloner not working properly.

I am using your multisite cloner plugin. the plugin is working fine without setting. but when I have enabled setting part then plugin not working. I am getting 500 error in the console. Please help.

https://cdn.livechat-static.com/api/file/v2/lc/att-old/8801096/ae7787e16b70873f156f921b403bf2ec/image%20(2).png

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello varun

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I accessed your site and did some tests on it. After raising a WordPress memory limit I cannot see the error in question but still - I cannot clone the site either. For the two tests the cloning process run for a very long time without success, looking like being "stuck in a loop".

I have forwarded the case to our developers as we need a helping hand from them on this and they'll look into it so please keep an eye on this ticket for further information.

We'll update you here as soon as we get to know more.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi varun ,

Apologies for delay. I have done a few tests with a beta version on your staging site and it seems to be cloning main site. It does take some time to complete, as it needs to copy 7000 users and 2500 posts, also 8700 media files.

I have attached the beta version here so you can test on your live site too. I would strongly suggest to keep a backup of your site before installing it there.

Please let us know if you still have issues.

Kind regards!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.