Cloner plugin and Woothemes Sensei

Hi, I am using the cloner plugin to copy WooThemes Sensei courses and lessons to a new site, however after they are copied they are no longer editable and I lose a lot of Sensei functionality. Basically, if I edit or add a lesson, it saves the title but not the content. We have more functionality problems with Sensei as well but I could get over that if we can just get the content to copy and be editable. I have tested by creating both posts and woo products and they work fine, it is just Sensei. Have you had any similar situations or some direction to point me in? Thanks

• Vaughan

Hi @jonono,

Hope you're well?

I'm afraid i've never come across sensei before, so I do not know how it actually works. How does it store the data in the DB? it maybe that cloner just doesn't know so when it tries to copy, it can't resync the actual id's for each post/course content. We may need access to your site & DB to try to figure this out.

Can you send your details using the following contact form (select i have a different question from the dropdown.)

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Mark for attn: Vaughan
    Include a ref URL to this thread.

Please include the following details;
    - Site login details (super-admin if on multisite)
    - FTP login details so I can take a look at the theme/plugin files.
    - CPanel credentials so we can access the DB using phpmyadmin

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.