Cloner Seeming Bug When Cloning from Network Admin

I am using cloner to to clone sites in a mu environment.

It looks like it sometimes does not copy the widget areas. But sometimes it works.

In addition I seem to get this error every time if I clone starting from the site list in the network admin.

However, it seems to work if you start from the dashboard of the site that you want to clone from.

Took me a while to discover this. Seems like a bug.

Tom

[Mon May 25 10:30:06.300045 2015] [:error] [pid 4314] [client 24.163.10.108:33892] WordPress database error Table 'wpone.wp_mcc_nbt_relationship' doesn't exist for query DELETE FROM wp_mcc_nbt_relationship WHERE blog_id = 0 made by do_action('wp_ajax_copier_process_copy_action':wink:, call_user_func_array, copier_process_ajax_template, copier_process_copy, Site_Copier_Settings->copy, switch_theme, do_action('switch_theme':wink:, call_user_func_array, MCC_NBT_Integrator->delete_blog_relationships_on_switch_theme, Multisite_Content_Copier_NBT_Model->delete_relationships, referer: https://testsite.writeboost.com/wp-admin/

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @Tom

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

Indeed, it looks like the network logic could use a bit of tweaking there (trying to find blog_id=0).

Good thing is that the same developer handles all 3 plugins referenced in that error: Cloner, Multisite Content Copier & New Blog Templates.

I've flagged the developer on this to get his insight.

• Ignacio
    • HummingBird

Hi @Tom

The database error has nothing to do with Cloner but with Multisite Content Copier. We just released a new version (1.4.1), could you test again?

About the widgets error: I'm not completely sure why are they being cloned depending on where you start. Could you try updating Multisite Content Copier and if the error persist we'll see what other issues could be happening there.

Regards.
    Ignacio.

• Tom
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I finally got around to getting back to this. It still doesn't work. However, it is not critical at the moment as the bug does not appear if you are on the dashboard of the source site and then clone to a new one from that menu.

However, I am about to start working on the provisioning of my app where I plan to use new blog templates with prosites. So hoping it doesn't show up there.

Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.