Cloner start with an error

Hi guys, on this site i have an big problem with cloner. The whole process starts with the message “An error has occured” but than it run. After it is ready i can see the site etc. but the site isnt a copy of the copied site! Sometimes the Homepage is set to the blog site and i can not change the site to an normal static site!!!!! Also the menu: on the original site “test” the menu is language ready but not in the copied site! WPML isn`t set like it should or was in the original is that normal? When i made a new Site out of the Snapshot everythings ok but not with cloner! Can you please help me – i granted access for you!

“test” ist the site that works fine. “wos” is the site that doesnt work good and is a clone of the test site, so you can use cloner and make a new copy but don`t overwirte test! Please :slight_smile:

  • Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

    Hi hannes,

    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

    I tested it on my own site and its working just fine for me. It cloned all settings, pages, menus successfully. I can see there is an error on your end first though. It could be a plugin or theme conflict that can be ruled out by making a plugin/theme conflict test on your site.

    If you are not sure how to run a plugin or theme conflict test then please see getting support manual for further instructions.

    The difference between cloner and snapshot is that cloner copies data one bye one where snapshot copies the data as bulk. But I am glad to know that worked for you.

    Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

    Best Regards,


Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.