Cloner Tool not updating sticky list links

I am using the cloner tool to create a clone of a sub-site within my multi-site. The links are not updated in my sticky lists buttons (this is a gravity forms plugin). Why is this happenning? Here is a video describing my issues:
https://infoflomobile.tinytake.com/sf/MTIwNzY4OF80NjM0NzI4

• Rupok

Hi chriscarpenter,

Thanks for the video. I'm totally clear about the issue. But Sticky List is a third party plugin and I'm not sure about their coding and architecture. Maybe they store those links hardcoded in the database (I'm not sure though) and that's why when the database tables are cloned, they still show the old (source) site links. If the plugins were using "get_site_url()" function for building links, then it would not show old site links in any way. This function always returns the current site URL.

Can you please contact them regarding this? They can tell you best because they coded that plugin. If there is anything to do from our end, we will be glad to do that.

Please let us know what they say about this. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.