Cloner won't start automatically

For Cloner to start you need to click on every step, after the 4th step you get a 502 error.

Performed a plugin conflict test but got the same result.

Was not possible to replicate the issue on agent test site, cloner started automatically and finished the process without any issue.

Support access enabled.

• Oguz
    • QA Engineer

Hey Mayank,

Hope you're well today.

I checked your website. For the subsite, I can clone the site. But for the main site cloner steps gives an error as you explained. Yes, it gives 502 error but also after some time it gives 401 error too. The server authentication which you use at your main site can cause this error code. So can you remove server authentication then try to clone the main site?

• Mayank
    • New Recruit

Hey Oguzhan Selcuk Bulbul

Well, its working now! Believe me or not, but what you're saying I'd done that before getting in touch with the support. Jorge Díaz & @Luís will be able to confirm it too. When I was chatting with them - I'd turned off the authentication and it wasn't working at that time.

However, now that I'm trying it - it seems to be working just fine!
    Strange!!! But anyhow - now that's its working I'll go ahead and keep on going with my work :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone wpmudev team for working on this and sorry to have wasted your time. Funny things happen in tech! Things that should work sometimes don't work.

Regards,
    Mayank

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.