Cloud Backup not working

Hi
my snapshot managed cloud backup is not working until the end.
could you check my backup log? i grant you accsess.
Thank you.

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi DeepBlue203,

Hope you are doing good! :slight_smile:

It seems the access token is expired. Can you please revoke access and then regrant support access again.

Sometimes plugins do not work when there is a conflict with other plugin. To make sure there is no conflict with any other plugin or theme will you please make a basic theme/plugin conflict test? To perform it try to temporarily deactivate all plugins except Snapshot and WPMU DEV Dashboard then backup again. If worked, then enable the plugins one at a time and try to run the backup to see if the error generates. In this way we will be able to find out the conflicting plugin if there is any.

Please visit this article to follow the steps of conflict test (you may need to scroll the page down a little):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

or follow the steps in this flowchart.

Before that please have a backup of your entire site and database this will prevent you from losing everything if something goes wrong.

If you like and allow then we can also do the plugin conflict test. Please take your sites backup and let us know.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
    Sohag

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi DeepBlue203,

Thanks for the reply.

I have performed the plugin conflict test but the error sustains.

I will forward this issue to our developers but before that we would recommend you to enable debug mode in your site which will log the errors in a file in your sites backend and will help us to have a better idea.

To enable debug mode, open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

replace it with:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Please make sure the code above ends before the following
    /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

This will log the errors and prevent to show the errors on the front end.

Once done open the site and please run the backup again and after the backup shows error find the debug.log at /wp-content folder and send it to us.

Please also send us your ftp credentials through our contact form which help us to take a closer look,

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Sohag"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -cpanel credentials (host/username/password)
    -ftp credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me

Please DO NOT post the credentials here as this is a public forum.

Let me know when you do so!

Cheers,
    Sohag

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi DeepBlue203,

Thanks again for the information. I found that you have sent the phpmyadmin access. I will need your cPanel access. Please send us the cPanel acces.

However I have been able to get the log file by another support colleague who has been able to access the ftp with your credentials. I have flagged our developer about the issue to see whether this is on our side. Please keep an eye on this thread for their response. Please note that, developer response might be slower than usual staff response, so we appreciate your patience on this.

Best regards,
    Sohag

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi DeepBlue203,

Thanks for your messages and for the access information. I have checked the cPanel access and it is working for me. The ftp access is not working in my end. However for now this will suffice. As I have mentioned earlier I have flagged our developer about the issue. Please keep an eye on this thread for their response.

Have a great day ahead.

Cheers,
    Sohag.

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello DeepBlue203,

I hope you are doing great today. I have noticed that we missed this thread and it seems you are still waiting for our response.

I was wondering if you still need help with this issue or not. Please let us know if you still need help and we will be happy to assist in any way possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers.
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.